LOVE IT! Happy 4th to you all too! (BTW, did you get the props at the same place as the mustaches? -- just curious)
I hope your 4th was wonderful. I bought the hats at Party City in San Diego. I bet you could find them on clearance now.
Best. Picture. Ever.
Great picture!! Happy 4th of July to your family as well!
It took me a while to get to this post but am loving the picture!
LOVE IT! Happy 4th to you all too! (BTW, did you get the props at the same place as the mustaches? -- just curious)
ReplyDeleteI hope your 4th was wonderful. I bought the hats at Party City in San Diego. I bet you could find them on clearance now.
ReplyDeleteBest. Picture. Ever.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!! Happy 4th of July to your family as well!
ReplyDeleteIt took me a while to get to this post but am loving the picture!
ReplyDelete