Benjy is always a step ahead of the rest of us and his quiet meditations yield big plans. I have witnessed him scope out several high places (your balcony, the view over Tijuana that is at the end of your street, 2nd and 3rd floor views from railings at malls and excursions) and various other spots that capture his attention and send his imagination soaring. I know this brave little inventor is going big places in his future...all from a mile high probably. Love it!
You gotta admit, though, that is one cool looking prototype parachute even if it didn't work well on the trial run.
ReplyDeleteBenjy is always a step ahead of the rest of us and his quiet meditations yield big plans. I have witnessed him scope out several high places (your balcony, the view over Tijuana that is at the end of your street, 2nd and 3rd floor views from railings at malls and excursions) and various other spots that capture his attention and send his imagination soaring. I know this brave little inventor is going big places in his future...all from a mile high probably. Love it!
ReplyDelete