I wish my toddler would stop moving clothes from the clean pile to
the dirty pile. No wonder I do so much laundry.
I wish my favorite camping site hadn’t gone the way of the drug raid. Drugs are bad, people.
I wish I could use a thesaurus when I talk. I swear I know a lot
more adjectives than “awesome.”
I wish more people would use the dictionary when they write (or
rather, post on Facebook).
I wish people would stop clogging our court system with stupid complaints. Newsflash: The U.S. Constitution was written to protect
and govern PEOPLE, not orca whales. Save the whales if you must, but
don’t claim Sea World is violating the whales’ thirteenth
amendment rights.
I wish I hadn’t had to google thirteenth amendment.
I wish I had a dollar for every time someone said “I wish I had
a nickel...”
I wish more people admitted to reading the tabloids. Sometimes I
just want to gossip about Kim Kardashian.
I wish the ASPCA would stop airing this commercial.
Willie Nelson
and big sad eyes-- they’re killing me. Every time I see it I want
to rush to the phone and donate Chris’s entire paycheck, until I
hear the hungry children in my kitchen raiding my refrigerator.
I wish I had a pony. I’ve always wanted a pony. Wouldn’t I
just look awesome magnificent on a pony?

you would look better on a ZONKEY!
ReplyDeleteI also wish my toddler would stop moving the clean/dirty clothes around and also stop turning on or off the washer or dryer when he sneaks in the laundry room to sprinkle pebbles of dogfood around and splash in the dog bowl. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou WOULD look way awesome on a pony. (See? I just used "way" as an adjective's adjective. Makes me look smart.)
ReplyDeleteYou need to frame your wish pony pic. That is too hilariously cool!
ReplyDeleteYour pony photo is killing me! Love it.
ReplyDeleteYou would be awesomely awesome on a pony! I'll admit to having People magazine in my Google newsfeed... is that close enough?
ReplyDelete