Four years old. Where has the time gone?
At one, he was a happy baby, slow to anger and easy to please.
At two, he was challenging, always running away and eager to find mischief.
At three, he was my sweet boy, cautious and shy, complimentary and empathetic to everyone except Jacob. Big brothers have a way of bringing out the worst in someone. I know. I have one.
And at four, well, we'll just have to see.
Here's a glimpse at my shy, bright boy's personality. Don't tell him I was talking about him or he'll hide under the table. Or worse, he'll give us all the dirty look.
| Loves to dress up. Hates to wear pants. |
| Willing to play almost anything Jacob suggests, as long as no one's watching. Tango anyone? |
| Camera shy, but willing to pose for his mom. |
| Masks give him courage. |
| Loved his Batman piñata so much that he danced around the house with him and even kissed him on the lips. In the end, though, he still wanted to beat him with a stick. Kiss of Judas? |
Happy Birthday Benjy!
Awww! Happy Birthday, Benjy! LOVE the Batman piñata. Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy 4th Birthday, sweet, adorable, charming Benjy! You are the best!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Benjy!!
ReplyDeleteHad I but known there was a birthday boy in the house, I could have brought fancy bootleg Batman toys from Guadalajara.
ReplyDelete